TimJack

Friday, November 4, 2011

HORNY & HUNG

 Cameron Cruise delivers again in this non-stop fuck session with Hank Rivers. Cam gets piston fucked and pounded unmercifully in and endless erotic dance of positions. Hank's massive uncut cock driving in and out, in and out and back in again until Hank explodes with a blast of spooge right up Cam's hungry hole. Only a trickle drips out as Cam hangs on to every last drop. A flip from doggie back to a sitting position on top of Hank's massive pole is all Cam needs to jerk his load all over Hank's hairy chest. YES!
I used a stationary cam and a hand held cam to catch most of the action. I also used a secondary hand-held in this scene for some extra pov footage. One thing is for sure, no matter where I was, there was so much energy and forceful fucking going on, I almost wished I were a bottom to have enjoyed some of that cock for myself. T




















No comments:

Post a Comment