TimJack

Friday, December 25, 2009

Butch Grand

When you think of sexy hairy guys Butch Grand is probably one of the first guys you think of and if you don’t think of him first you know he fits the description absolutely perfectly. In this set he’s in Titan Men’s Folsom Leather Film. Daddy Butch is a sexy hung hairy daddy with a nice thick cock. Butch is an Ursophile favorite who’s  got a sexy masculine look about him that makes me want to watch more of him and this man leaves me breathless! Horny hairy muscle, what else could you ask for? From his smouldering come get me eyes, to his beard, to his magnificently hairy chest, to his hairy butt and hole, this is pure man! I can never get enough of this stud, professionally or privately, he presses all the right buttons. And he is one hell of a boundary pusher, and this means there can be a blur between the professional and private: what can I say? All I will say is that I love seeing this hunky bearish daddy. . and can’t wait to get him back here soon. To see more of Daddy Butch head on over to Titan or check out his personal site here.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment