TimJack

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sexy Older Man - Tim Kelly


See More of this Naked Hairy Man
I'm stuck on this sexy older man. In fact, I don't think I've been this stuck on a man since Pistol Pete came along shortly after I opened Butch Dixon. Of course, I did love Ted Colunga and his big fat cock, and I have fond memories of Oliver's plumped up cock head in Bald Daddy Jacking Off. Who am I kidding? I love all the Butch Dixon men. It's so hard for me to choose just one; you know: You're stranded on a deserted island, which five Butch Dixon men would you take with you? Definitely this sexy older man would be on the boat! Look at his strong and well-built body. I just adore his broad shoulders and bulging biceps. And at 5'11", he's a little taller than I am, so I'd fit perfectly in those arms. I was so jealous of younger, bald guy Ben when I paired him up with Tim Kelly in Mad Passionate Sex. And that video is coming this weekend, so for now you'll have to be content checking out their photo session together. What a hot session! I wanted to put down my camera and push Ben off the bed. I'll tell you, when those two left my studio I was naked with my dick in my hand in two minutes flat. Lying on that bed where they had just done the dirty deed; I could still smell Tim's muskiness in the sheets. Like a dose of poppers, my dick was stiff and my heart raced until I blasted a load all over my own hairy belly. Wow! It was hot. So here's another look at this hot and hairy daddy, just another tease before I show him off in his suck and fuck video with Ben.
Age: 47 Height: 5'11" Weight: 180 pounds Dick: 7 inches, cut
Mature Hairy Man Tim Kelly
Thumb 1 Thumb 2
Thumb 3 Thumb 4
Thumb 5 Thumb 6

1 comment:

  1. He is such an amazing man and such fun to be with. Having his as a neighbor has its perks too, grrrr.

    ReplyDelete