TimJack

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mojave Run - The Review



Titan's new movie Mojave Run is filled with hot daddies and mucle men doing what only comes natural. In this movie you'll see hot men like Christopher Saint, Adam Russon, Ben Stone, Dakota Rivers, Jock Hudson, Leo Alarcon & Sean Stavos getting down in dirty in the Mojave Desert.
From start to finish this movie is a non stop fuck fest... while watching it kept me hard and strokin' my meat and wanting to join in on the fun in the sun of the hot Mojave.... If furry muscle guys is what you like.... it's what you'll get in this film... me personally I liked seeing Christopher Saint get fucked in the outdoors... another seen I liked is the hot 3 way with Jock Hudson followed by the hot bedroom 3way with Jock & Adam.
As you can see in the picture above... Christopher Saint likes taking it deep... Hell it'd be hot to see him give it with his big hard daddy dick. My rating for MOJAVE RUN is 5 paws (out of 5).... bottom line Go Get this movie... Titan has this online on demand, on Blu-Ray and on DVD.
To see more and to purchase this hot movie click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment