TimJack

Friday, December 24, 2010

Daddy Mike Roberts

Daddy Mike Roberts (who is my all-time favorite daddy along with my favorite bear Rusty McMann & my favorite muscle daddy Anthony "Tony" DeAngelo) is a hot hairy daddy who's got a rock solid body, a sexy round sculpted ass, tats and a hung 9 inch daddy dick. Daddy Mike has been in my sights since I first seen him in men magazine back in 1998 and later in such Titan Men films as Chapters, Boner, Fallen Angel 2 & 3.... This time Daddy Mike was shot showing up his hot hairy body, big daddy dick (that he calls Big John and the twins) and his perfect daddy ass before he did a scene with another Ursophile Favorite Robert Black.... But In this set of pics it was before he was in a 8-10 man orgy or scaffolding for Fallen Angel 2: Descending.

To see more of Daddy Mike click here to visit Titan.




No comments:

Post a Comment