TimJack

Friday, March 11, 2011

Francesco D'Macho & Wilfried Knight

"Dumped in Palm Springs" inspired by Francesco D'Macho and Wilfried Knight.
Really.  What a way to get dumped.
My boyfriend of 9 months and I came down to Palm Springs together for a weekend for just the two of us, you know.  We'd been dating but never traveled together and both thought it would be hot to go down to the desert, stay in one of those kind of cool, kind of tacky gay resorts and just hang out naked all weekend, drinking margaritas, maybe a little 420 and fucking whenever the mood struck us.
So we fly down on Friday night and get to the place, which is done in this sort of faux-morrocan Arabian Nights kind of vibe, you know, and my boyfriend just stands in the room and doesn't get unpacked.  I'm jumping around, taking shit out of my bag and he just sort of stands there a minute and I'm like all, "what, dude?  Let's get unpacked and jump in the pool maybe!"
He kind of shuffles his feet and then tells me that he's decided that things just aren't working out and he got himself a room at some other fucking gay place and that he was sorry but he just thinks this is best.
I was like, "WTF! Are you serious!  When did you do that?  When did you decide this?"  All sorts of questions just sort of fell out of my mouth but he just stood there and said he was sorry but he needed to go... and he left.
Then, of course, I realized I had paid for his fucking plane ticket and he was supposed to pay for the room but I had reserved it on my card so now the fucker has flown down on my dime and is gonna just go do his own thing all weekend.  Was I that stupid?  I guess I was.  The guy was a total douche-bag faggot and I fell for him!
So that's how I got dumped and there I was alone for the weekend at the Ali-Babba fucking sex club and flying carpet lounge disco... or whatever the hell it was called.  Great.  Just fucking great.
I needed a drink.
The bar wasn't very crowded but it was still pretty early.  I ordered a double whiskey neat and sat down with my warm drink.  Why the hell did I order such a heavy drink in this heat, I thought.  Oh well, whiskey makes me forget...and it makes me horny.  I  drank the whiskey without paying much attention to my surroundings but I could feel my shirt sticking to my back and my balls getting moist in my shorts.  I enjoyed the drink for a few and let the whiskey grab me right below my belly button and start to warm me even more from the inside out.  I started breathing more heavily and my eyelids grew heavy.
I looked up from my growing stupor and standing in the arched door of the bar was a swarthy, furry man - about 30, maybe 35 - with a perfect thick beard watching me, mildly amused.  He wore only a pair of baggy shorts and his chest hair glistened with sweat. He sort of smiled while biting his tongue slightly before he turned slowly and sauntered out the doorway into the night air.
I was a little drunk already, not having had dinner, and I stood a little clumsily but followed him as if in a trance.  The outside was the same temperature as the inside - brutal, hot, unforgiving - but it only made me hornier.  I let my eyes adjust to the growing darkness and there was my man standing again in another arched doorway, watching me.  I stopped to look at his beauty again and he turned away from me crossing the threshold of the arch.  I moved again, this time more sure of myself, feeling my hot, sticky cock growing in my shorts.
When I crossed through the archway, I found myself in on open patio of sorts with archways all around with blankets and pillows thrown about as if it were a Saharan Harem tent.  My man stood there, now fully naked, his shorts by his feet and he stared at me again.  I moved forward pulling my sticky shirt over my head and reached him just as our bodies touched.  We didn't kiss at first.  We just let our sweat intertwine and our breathing fell into synchronicity.  His cock grew rigid, rock hard and pressed hard against my shorts.  My nipples stood up.
He reached down and unfastened my shorts, staring at me the whole time, our bodies becoming more and more heated.  He roughly pulled my shorts down, which stuck to me aggressively. I could feel his furry, sweaty body slide down against my equally soaked skin as he dropped to his knees to remove my shorts and face my now hard, fat cock.
He put his warm, wet mouth lightly on my cock head and let his tongue gently explore the underside of my cock, the sides and finally my piss slit.  His tongue pushed my slit open slightly and and I moaned softly.  He took his time licking and sucking my cock head before licking his lips and moving further down my hard, veiny shaft.  His mouth opened wider and my cock head pressed on his throat.  He took a breath out and relaxed his throat so that my fat tool slid down into his throat and his face was pressed against my sweaty crotch.  Gently, methodically, histhroat massaged my cock head and I began to moan louder.  I thought I was going to explode right there down his throat.
He seemed to sense my growing tension and backed off my cock.  He stood and kissed me then.  It was a hard kiss, an aggressive "this is no place for the timid" kind of kiss. So I pushed him away from me and down on his back on some of the staged cushions.  I didn't linger on his cock head the way he had.  I put my whole mouth on his thick, uncut cock and began to suck hard, making sure his foreskin was pulled back so that his sensitive head was getting the full force of my vacuum suck job.  He closed his eyes and grabbed my head.  He wanted it bad.  He wanted my fuck so bad but I wanted his cock first.  I was gonna show this sleepy-eyed stud how it was gonna be.
I took my tongue and ran it under his foreskin, tasting the salty, slightly gummy residue.  I knew it was making him crazy because he kept his eyes closed and his breathing was coming hard and shallow and fast.  Oh yeah, fucker, this was getting good.
Finally I stood up and told him I was gonna fuck his furry hole with my fat cock but first I wanted him to lick all the sweat off my ass and clean my hole with his furry beard.  I wanted to feel that scruff as he pressed his tongue inside me.  I immediately pressed my meaty ass firmly onto his face and his perfect beard slid against my sweating cheeks as his tongue lapped at my hole.  He worked his tongue firmly inside me, opening me up bit by bit until he could get his tongue deep inside and suck my juices out into his hungry mouth.  I was moaning and writhing as he chewed on my man-hole for what seemed like hours.
It was then I noticed the other men standing around us watching, all naked now and stroking their hard cocks.  I was still feeling brave from my whiskey so I called out to the guys, "you like watching this fucker suck on my juicy ass, don't you guys?  Tell him how much you like watching it!"
They were a little shy at first but then one guy called back "Yeah, suck that man-hole, you pussy boy.  We want to watch you bury your face in his ass!"  That got other guys started with shouts of "Yeah! Lick it!"  and "Suck it!"  My man started to go crazy then, really burying his face in myhole to the sounds of the other guys urging him on.  His face was getting sloppy wet with sweat and my ass-juice and my hole was so moist and open now I could have been the one to get fucked.  But that wasn't my plan.
I reached back and grabbed my man and lay him down next to me, kissing him deeply so I could taste my own ass juices.  Other guys in the room were starting to touch and suck each other now too, but they were all keeping their eyes on us.  We were the center of attention, and we both knew it.
I stood and lifted his legs high so I could position my fat hard cock up against his sweaty hole.  I knew this was gonna feel great.  Voices called out of the darkness all around us.  "Yeah.  Fuck his pussy hole!"  "Shove it in."  " Make him beg for it!"
"You hear that, " I asked him?  "You better be ready."
He didn't say a word.  He just nodded and spread his legs wider as I shoved my hard, thick 8-inch cock slowly up his hole.  His head rolled back and his eyes closed again as I pushed further and further until my sweating body was pressed against his thighs.  We paused a moment and I felt his tight, furry hole relax just a little.  That's when I started my fuck.
I pulled out as far as I could and then sunk in deeply again.  The heat was intense and we were both pouring sweat but that just made us hotter for it.  I pounded into him again and again, each time feeling his ass open just a bit wider for my hard cock.  I could feel my cock head hitting his prostate and he moaned each time I slammed into him.  Guys were now fucking all around us but still watching us fuck.  Everywhere were moans and sucking sounds like we were in some gay fucking harem.
I fucked him harder and harder.  I could feel I was getting close to blowing but wanted him to shoot first.  Then, without warning, his cock grew even more rigid and the first big shot of cumspurted out of his uncut meat.  There was no stopping it then.  I fucked him harder now and his juice flowed out of him, almost like piss.  He moaned louder and louder - a deep, throaty sound that made him sound more like a crying animal than a man.  All around us guys were calling out "Yeah!"  "Shoot it"  "Take that cock!"
I fucked him until his cock stopped pulsing and fell slightly soft in the sticky mass on his belly.  I wasn't done though and I wanted him from behind.  I pulled out, flipped him over shoved my still hard cock in his used, wet, juicy, open hole.  He almost fought me but I pushed his hands down on the pillows and he succumbed.  I fucked him hard again, forcing my hard cock deep inside his wet hole.
I could feel it building.  I could feel it coming.  I could feel it burning and growing in my belly, then my balls and then the base of my cock.  I fucked him harder and told him to get ready for my seed.  Soon I was screaming, screaming at the top of my lungs and fucking so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.  Everything came out of me then.  This load that wouldn't stop just came pouring out of me and I knew I was forgetting about my stupid ex who had just dumped me hours before.  This was the perfect fuck and i was gonna take it and more all weekend long.  This was what men do.  We fuck and we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment