TimJack

Monday, May 2, 2011

My first time at CLAW X (CLAW 10)


As I return back home and sit and think of the long vacation I had that was spent in Baltimore and in Cleveland at C.L.A.W., I sit and think about the wonderful time I had. It was good to be amongst people that are just like me and be in a place where i'm not judged or what not for being who i am as a leather boy. Aside from that I had a great learning experience at CLAW and being around my leather family and community. To quote one of my brothers' in leather, boy dustin, "i came back with my soul and spirit uplift, with a new found sense of confidence and a deep sense of love, strength and belonging to my family and community." I specially thank my SIR, SIR John, my brothers boy john, boy dustin & boy darren, Ms. Lisa & boy spike, as well as Andy (Mid-Atlantic Leather boy), Pup Tripp, Mister J, boy scott, Daddy Rich & Alex, Master John, Jeffrey Payne, Mama Reinhardt, Daddy Tim & Scruffy, and everyone I met at CLAW. I will add that I had never been around this many Sirs, boys, Masters, slaves, pups and bootblacks in my life.... but in all it was a fun trip

I had a wonderful time and look forward to next year's CLAW. And as i'm typing this up i'm tearing up again.

Much love, hugs and respect to Y/you all... I love you

In love, leather, service and brotherhood.

boy quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment