TimJack

Friday, June 22, 2012

Cum Swapping w/Kyle - Raw


http://www.sethchase.com/t1

OK so I've been after Kyle Daggett's tight butt from the first time I sucked him off. I swallowed a couple loads from Kyle in previous videos and this time I get to plant my seed deep in his ass.


Kyle starts sucking my dick. Before no time at all I start oozing clear pre-cum. Kyle was loving the taste of my natural lube and was ready to take my raw cock.


I stick my dick in Kyle's ass and it's obvious Kyle is loving every inch of it. I start to go deeper and harder.


Kyle rolls over on his back, and I throw his legs in the air. This allows me to push my dick in as deep as I possibly can. From this moment on it was all I could do to keep myself from dropping my load in Kyle's ass.


Kyle gets back on all fours & I fuck his ass doggie as hard as I can until I can't take it anymore.


I shoot my load while balls deep in his ass. I continue to fuck him after I cum just to make sure every drop of my load gets deposited deep in his ass, stays there and gets absorbed into his body.


When I pull out, a glob of jizz oozes out of Kyle's hole and runs down his ass and legs. Not to worry though, there's plenty more of my semen remaining deep inside.


Kyle jumps up and blows his wad of cum into my mouth which I quickly swallow. I continue to suck down the remaining drops of sperm still dripping from Kyle's cock.


Cum swapping scenes like this always leave me more cum hungry than ever. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment