TimJack

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bar Night 3 way

After a long day at work, I go home to my empty pad for a little R&R when I get a phone call from guy named "Mark" that says he met me last nite at the local bar. So we chat for a few minutes and I'm out the door to go see him. When I arrive at his spot he's already shirtless and ready to go. From the door we're kissing and doing a little foreplay all the way to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom he drops his pj's to show me one of thickest and longest cocks I've ever seen. I tell you it had to be at least 11 inches long and 7 inches around. So without hesitation I get down on that hunk of meat and suck as much as I can get into my hungry mouth. After a while of sucking that big cock and his big balls I move up to kiss his warm lips when he flips me over and dives his tongue right up my ass. When he did that my eyes started to roll into the back of my head.... it felt wonderful for me. As he was rimming my virgin hole another man enters who's is introduced as Mark's partner "Jake" who is gorgeous and already hard shoves his hard cock in my mouth. From there "Mark" shoves his rock hard cock up my ass in one swift moment and then I feel a rush as the feeling of that hung dick fills my inside going in and out steadily then slowly then back. Then about 20 minutes later they switch places and "Jake" sticks his hard tool up my ass and gives me a fierce fuck that get's "Mark" really excited. As "Jake" is pounding me it becomes to much for "Mark" as he squirts about 6 long streams of man juice on my face and down my throat. Following "Mark" in his explosion is "Jake" and he pulls out and a long stream of cum shoots out to hit my next along with making a little puddle of cum on my lower back. As I slowly stand stroking my cock the two of them are down working on my half hard cock. The feeling of a mouth on my balls and a mouth on my cock got me rock hard almost instantly. So then as they are both blowing me I take over and take about 3 strokes to shoot hot cum all over their faces. By the end of the nite I'm left with a sore ass and nite to remember. These two guys will definitely be hearing from me again very soon.
--Submitted by: HornyUrsophileGuy  Anytown, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment