TimJack

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bas van Dijk

Sexy Dutch daddy Bas van Dijk came back to our studios to do a scene in an upcoming Real Men movie recently, so of course, we had to do a solo shoot. We love his sexy smile, hairy chest, and very big uncut dick and so will you. Bas is a masculine, easy-going, intelligent, friendly man. His big dick stays rock hard and goes for a long time. Check out this photo shoot and then watch his solo video in our video section. To see more Click here to visit Hot Older Male.
Bas van Dijk's Stats
Location: Houston, Texas
Looking For: Friendship, Sex
Age: 72
Stats: 5' 10", 175lbs

2 comments:

  1. WOW...
    what a hot men

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a piece of him and since I am usually top, I can bottom too and will try to take his big dick in my ass. Would also love to have his contact info so I can chat with him and much more cause he is soooooooo fucking HOT!!!!!! �� �� ❤️

    ReplyDelete