TimJack

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fiction: A Whore's Dilemma

I'm a whore.  A great big 'ol whore.  I'll take any cock up my ass, down my throat or in my hands.  Two cocks up my ass?  Hell, yes.  One up my ass and another down my throat?  You bet!  Gang bang me in a sling?  Anytime!
I don't care if they're big or small, black, white, brown or sunburned.  If you've got a cock, I want it.  And if you've got a load, I want it inside me.  Up my ass or down my throat.  Push it out of another bottom's hole and I'll suck it up.
Piss on me, piss in me. Tie me up, hold me down. Fuck me, lick me, kiss me, whip me. I'm your whore and I want it.
I'm not going to even begin to tell you how I got this way.  If I tell you I came from a religious background, you'll scream "see what Christianity does to people!"  If I tell you I came from a non-believing family, you'll scream "see what secular humanism does to people!"  My father was absent (father complex), my father loved my mother (Oedipus Complex),  my parents drank, they were tee-totallers, I had pets, I was an only child, I had 14 brothers and sisters...  No matter what I say, someone will find the "reason" why I am a whore.
But I don't care WHY I'm a whore.  I am a whore.  I like being a whore.  I LOVE being a whore.  Being a whore is what I'm good at.  Being a whore gives me purpose.  Being a whore puts a spring in my step and a smile on my face.  I'm nicer the more whore-ish I am.  I smile at screaming kids, pet ugly dogs, pick other people's gum off the sidewalk so others won't step on it.  I volunteer for disabled, minority, mouth-breathing, one-breasted abused women!  My life as a whore has made the world a better place!
So here's my dilemma.  I'm in love.  I didn't think I'd ever fall in love with an actual person, but I have.  Can a whore love?  That's the question.  CAN I LOVE?
First, let me tell you how we met.
I had volunteered all day at the shelter for abused, one-breasted women (there are more of them than you'd think) and knew I needed to get some extra big cocks inside me that night to ensure a good night's sleep.  I had arranged for a friend of mine to come over to my place and he told me he had a buddy or two who hadn't fucked me yet, which was terribly exciting because, as you can imagine the one downside to being a whore is that it's hard to meet someone who hasn't fucked you already. 
I sprinted home from the shelter and pulled out my rubber-sheathed futon in the basement and left the front door unlocked as per my usual MO.  I showered and cleansed dilligently.  (A proper whore owns and uses a douche hose with efficiency and skill.  I find I can do it without spilling a drop of my gin martini.)

I was naked and on my belly by 7:30 and carefully placed a blindfold on.  I always wear a blindfold the first time someone new is going to fuck me.  That way, I focus on their cock and only their cock.  They become their cock and I become attuned to the special needs of that cock.  My ass tightens or opens up depending on the size, shape and particular motion of that cock.  If I see their face or body, I sometimes project other properties onto their cock that don't rightly belong with that cock.  A good whore always meets a cock for the first time blindfolded.  That's my rule.
My friend, big Mike (whose real name I don't know but he's so named because his cock is shaped just like a huge microphone.  My ass just SINGS when he comes over.) arrived at 7:45 and I could hear several voices along with his upstairs.
Soon enough they were downstairs standing around me. I heard Mike say, "Me first.  I love this whore's ass.  Tight as a virgin or sloppy wet, this ass is amazing.  I swear it's magic, because if you like it tight, it's tight.  Gaping, wet and open? Then it's open.  Come here, whore, bring that magic pussy my way."
Mike opened me up slowly with his giant-headed meat.  In and in and in he slid and I felt my ass open up and suck on it like a little baby. 
"Oh, yeah, baby, that's what daddy needs," he said.

Soon, I felt another cock, smaller but nicely proportioned push against my lips.  My mouth opened and I presented my soft warm mouth and throat to this cock.  That's what this cock needed - warmth and a soft gentle sucking.  Mike behind me fucked harder and harder and I moaned with pleasure.  Suddenly, the cock in my mouth was gone and I felt it almost immediately push up against my hole and enter along with Mike's bigger meat.  They couldn't get much traction so Mike grabbed me, rolled me over and sat me down on his fat cock.  The other cock entered me from behind and fucked and fucked and fucked.  The two opened me up as Mike kissed me deeply saying "yeah baby.  yeah,  take those cocks."
But where was the other cock, I wondered?  I know there's another.  I can sense it.  it's here.  I need it.
Soon, both Mike and the other cock were getting close.  Their breathing became labored together.  The one behind me called out, "I'm gonna fill you up with my fucking loooooaaaadddddddd!!!!  And he did,  as he said it.
Mike followed and I could feel both cocks pulsating inside me, pushing their cum deeper and deeper inside me.  My cock was rock hard, dripping. 
A moment passed and none of us moved.  We were lost in that moment of perfect connection.  I could feel both their loads swimming deep inside me and their fat cocks slowly reduce in size.
Then a hand touched my cheek and moved up to my blindfold.  The rough fingers were gentle as they removed the cloth from my eyes. 
I couldn't see him at first but soon my eyes focused then he was as clear as the first day of Spring.  Before me kneeled a handsome, furry man of 45, naked with a huge hard cock right near my mouth.

He looked directly into my eyes.
"My turn," he said.
The other two guys removed themselves from my hole and rolled over on either side of me.  My new man rolled me over gently on my back and spread my legs wide.  I could feel juice slide out of my used hole.
"No," I thought.  "Not without the blindfold."  Too late. Too late.  He was inside me, so deeply inside me my heart was pierced by his cock.  He rocked into me smoothly, methodically  and kissed me deeply while looking right into my eyes. 
"There's my good whore," he said.  "Now, daddies cock is inside you for good and he's going to mark you with his seed." 
He fucked and fucked and the other two guys just watched and stroked their cocks which had gotten hard again.  My ass opened up and massaged his massive meat begging for him to fill me up.
"Here you go, baby.  Daddy has got his juice for you.  Daddy is filling you up." 
My eyes closed, and my ass and cock exploded at the same time.  As he pumped more and more semen into my wet, juicy hole, my cum poured out of my cock and onto my belly.  The other guys were saying something but I couldn't hear them.  I opened my eyes and Daddy looked right into them and nodded as he filled me up.  A small crooked smile told me he knew what he had done to me.
So that's how we met.  Daddy says I can still be a whore and he wants to watch others enjoy me but then he will ride me with our eyes wide open.
Can a whore love?  I'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment