TimJack

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ursophile Speaks On Safe Sex

Over the past 3 years of doing this site I have endured negativity and along with other websites and adult performers that have looked down on my site and me as a webmaster directly because of the fact that I promote sites with bareback content.

For me what content I decided to post on my site is my business and does not dictate what I do in my personal time. I'm not saying or telling anyone how to recieve their pleasure. What I am saying is that Ursophile hopes and encourages everybody to play the way they want to play and to protect yourself from HIV & STDs that can be contracted thru Unsafe Sex. Know your status and your sexual partners status upong hooking up and playing with someone who could or could not be infected with any viruses that are out there.

We are all men and most of all we are adults. There is no need for negativity and hatred within the gay community towards our brothers because they promote bareback sex.

Again, I say it's your life and you choose the way you want it to go.. If it is your decision to have unprotected sex with HIV+ Men that is your decision. Nobody is forcing you to have bareback sex, neither is Ursophile promoting bareback sites telling you it is ok. I've been around this business long enough to know that studios do test their models for HIV/STDs before hand to pair up their models to prevent spreading of the uncureable and cureable viruses.

Be safe, Protect Yourself and protect your partners

Your Ursophile Webmaster

Boy Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment