TimJack

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today Ursophile Stands up for those that have been bullied


A Poem by Boy Quinton titled "Nobody Knows...

In my head i've got wants, needs & desires that I want to experience. I have dreams that I want to come true but nobody knows.

People look at me in disgust, as a joke, or as somebody who is a waste of a human being. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but what i am is human.

I am what I am. I've been bullied, pushed around, beat up physically, and destroyed mentally but nobody knows.

There are moods I go through, feelings I feel and things people say to me that attack me in ways I can't describe at times. Frankie Beverly siad it in a song from the album Back to basics... Nobody knows what you feel inside.

We all go through problems and deal with them in our own way. It can be through art, words like poetry, song, rap, or thru rage and aggression, but nobody knows.

All I want is someone to believe in me and see that i have goals that I want to achieve.

What I see going on in this world, in this state, in this city is unbelievable at times. People getting bullied and ignored, people getting shot, stabbed or killed by mean people filled with hate, aggression, rage or anger but nobody REALLY knows what's going on in their head.

Sometimes it doesn't matter and then it does. When we have someone we can look to for a friend or family it's a beautiful thing. Some are even blessed to have everything they could want and there are some who don't have anything, but are blessed cause where is nothing left, there is always a TRUE friend, or family member who will have your back no nmatter what.

Nobody knows what it's like to be a victim getting bullied for being who you are if you have never been bullied. Nobody knows the pain, depression and stress a a person of the LGBT community or ANY community goes thru when they are constantly ignored, denied things they want or can't get what they want.

nobody knows....Nobody Knows.....NOBODY KNOWS!!!!

Bullies, haters, and all that are negative to people, have a heart for those that aren't as popular... if not for yourself, then have a heart for those that are less fortunate than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment