TimJack

Friday, October 1, 2010

Vance Crawford and Daddy Jake

vc
You’d be telling the truth if you said I have a ‘thing’ for mega-hottie Vance Crawford. I just can’t get enough of his amazing body, yummy cock, and those bedroom eyes! One look at me with those puppies and I have an instant hard-on. I pry Vance out of his torn jeans and literally rip off his underwear to get at that beautiful tool. After a hot 69 session my ass is begging to be fucked..bareback! I jump on top and sit on Vance’s cock, taking him down to his balls. He slams my hole ruthlessly while I enjoy every inch. After we’re done fucking I jerk Vance off until he shoots a massive load, nearly hitting him in the face! My turn to cum so I have Vance bend over so I can eat his beautiful ass. That quickly brings me to the brink and I squirt a load all over my hand.
Watch it at Jake Cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment