TimJack

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am boy quinton and this who i am

"This is a work in progress as my journey as boy quinton"

From the beginning it started with a dream or maybe a fantasy...
In the pre-stages of learning who I am, I've had a few
pleasurable experiences, had some not so pleasant experiences,
and seen some ways of play that intrigued me as well as
some that have intimidated me.


From learning the ropes of this lifestyle, I have seen the good,
some of the bad and have managed to experience the part-timers
and game players of this way of life. They don't understand
this lifestyle the way that I understand this lifestyle.


For me I don't just see this as someone who dresses up, someone
who says they're part of this community because of the "fun" part
of this lifestyle. For me I see this community as a lifestyle in
a whole. In my soul I know who I am, in my heart it says to follow
this journey of who you really are, and my mind says it is ready 
to adapt to this lifestyle of who I really am.


My journey will not be a walk in the park....
It will take lots of hard work, as well as discipline,
trust, courage determination and obedience.


As I move forward to this lifestyle, I look forward to
learning the history of this community, look forward to
becoming a better person. I have goals of exploring my
limits as well as learning the protocols and understanding
that a Dominants needs come before my own and lastly,
I look forward to serving a SIR as boy quinton.


I am boy quinton. I am a leatherboy.... and I am part of
a community and lifestyle that is about brotherhood,
loyalty, respect and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment