TimJack

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ted Colunga


See More of this Naked Hairy Man
I remember the first time I saw Ted Colunga, it was in a Titan Men video called Breathless. And Ted was playing a thug who, together with Julian Vincenzo, another hairy hunk, were chasing Francois Sagat through the woods somewhere in the Czech Republic. When they caught up with Sagat, they fucked the ass off him. The poor bastard didn't have a break. While one was ramming his big dick up Sagat's ass, the other was fucking his face. And when they needed a break, they just swapped ends. Ted Colunga's cock looked so impressively big in that video, and even in the press photos that I saw; but it wasn't until I got this hairy hunk in my studio that I got to see first hand just how sensational it is. Even Ted Colunga's name suggests he's packing large. I can hear it now: "So, I pulled out my colunga and threw a hard fuck into him." Anyway, enough of my silliness. Whether Ted is wearing a t-shirt, a jockstrap, or nothing at all, you're going to love these photos. And please, do yourself a favour and check out his video here in Hairy Hunk. I loved filming his jack off session and I know you're going to love it.
Age: 27Height: 6'1"Weight: 195 poundsDick: 8 inches, fat uncut cock



Thumb 1Thumb 2
Thumb 3Thumb 4
Thumb 5Thumb 6

No comments:

Post a Comment