TimJack

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Brutal Truth


Posted by jasun on April 8th, 2011

So I walked into Jake’s office yesterday and on his desk sat a brand spanking new copy ofMichael Alago’s book “Brutal Truth” which is pretty much a bible of the kind of men Jasun wants to fuck or possibly get fucked by.
Not that I was surprised that my boss is a fan of Michael, Jake’s got a framed print from his last book Rough Gods on his office wall. But when I picked it up to leaf through it, I saw that it wasn’t just signed but had a very nice full-page letter from Michael on the inside page. Turns out that Jake Cruise is not only my employer, mentor and enabler, he’s also a friend of my favorite photographer and idol (who, by the way, also produced an album for Nine Simone.)
So. There.
post courtesy of http://www.gaydailyhot.com/2011/04/the-brutal-truth.html

No comments:

Post a Comment