TimJack

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bald Hairy Man - Alan Knight


See More of this Naked Hairy Man
Bald Hairy Man in Leather
Hairy Bald Man Hairy Man Rubbing Bulge in Jockstrap
Bald Man Showing Off Uncut Cock Naked Hairy Man Playing with Foreskin
Hairy Ass Crack Bald Hairy Man's Hard Cock
Age: 37 Height: 6'2" Weight: 195 pounds Dick: 7.5 inches, uncut cock
If you've been hanging out at Butch Dixon for very long, and if you read these introductions to the naked men here, then you'll know that this bald hairy man is right up my alley. I love bald men; I can't get enough of them. While I love bald men, I'm a big fan of facial hair; put the two of them together and you've really got my attention. Maybe it's about losing your hair in one place and growing it in another, I don't know. And I love the ginger tones is this sexy hunk's beard, too.

Alan is a masculine man who towers at 6'2"; he's got some nice definition, and he's solid, weighing in close to 200 pounds. His body is just hairy enough. I love a solid hairy chest. And Alan is sporting just enough fur across his belly to make you want to rub it with your hands. I love tattoos and this bald hairy man has several interesting ones on his arms and chest.

Of course foreskin is my main fetish and Alan has a nice, moderately-sized uncut dick. It's meaty and fat when soft, and it grows a severe banana curve when it's rock hard. Alan peels back his foreskin and reveals a olive-shaped cockhead glistening with sweat, piss, and precum.

In this photo session, this bald hairy man starts off wearing his leather gear – harness and leather pants – and when he strips out of his leather pants, he's wearing an electric blue jockstrap. It looks quite striking against his skin. And while Alan is playing with his hard cock, he turns around and gives us a look at it his hairy ass crack. It's quite a hot sight!
He's a hot man because: he's bald, hairy, and tattooed; he look sexy in a jockstrap; and he's packing a juicy, uncut cock.
Watch this Bald Hairy Man Playing with his Stiff Cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment