TimJack

Friday, April 2, 2010

Bo Dean, Devin Draz and Jake Cruise!

bodevinandjake
We had a great time shooting this one.
Can it get any better than this? Not only do I get to play with our most popular model ever (Bo Dean) but right across from him is another tower of power (Devin Draz). These two huge, hung, muscle-studs are almost too much for me to handle….almost ;0) Devin is having trouble believing his eyes as I deep throat both he and Bo straight down to their balls. With everyone hard and ready, the fucking begins. I plunge into Devin’s tight ass while Bo watches. It’s not long at all before Bo can’t stand back any longer and now we’re in a three-way fuck train. Bo nearly fucks us straight off the bed! My ass needs a break from Bo’s abuse, so I let Devin know it’s his turn. Bo slides his fuckstick into Devin’s ass and pounds away. After all the fucking we can handle, I drop a load onto my furry belly and hand. The studs then fill my mouth with their warm juice to end this sizzling scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment