TimJack

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hairy Man in Leather - John Connery


See More of this Naked Hairy Man
Hairy Man in Grey Leather Policeman's Outfit
Hairy Man with Mohawk Hairy Man in Leather
Sexy Hairy Man Nipple Play Naked Hairy Man Stiff Cock
Fat Uncut Cock Naked Hairy Man Showing Hairy Asshole
Age: 34 Height: 5'10 Weight: 180 pounds Dick: 8 inches, uncut cock
I sucked wind when I got the audition photos from this hairy man in leather. John Connery is definitely going to be one of my favourites for a while. I love everything about him, especially his leather. John isn't the kind of man who is content wearing just any old pair of leather pants or chaps. This hot man likes to make a statement; and with a grey and black imitation leather police uniform, he's making a pretty bold one. As much as I like my men in leather, I couldn't wait for John to start stripping out of his. I could see the sleeve of tattoos snaking up his arm and I was interested to see just how far they went. I also couldn't remember from his audition photos just how hairy he was, so I was anxious to get reacquainted with his body. He loosened his tie and unbottoned his leather shirt and his hairy chest appeared. He peeled out of his shirt and undid his pants, sliding them down his hips and revealing a meaty, uncut cock. Then he started playing with his nipples to get his meat hard. His bulbous head caused his foreskin to stretch tightly around his cock and I couldn't wait to see his dick completely hard.

John played with his foreskin plenty. He's a tease and knows how crazed I am for uncut cock. He fingered his foreskin; and while he was turning me on, he was getting pretty hot, too. He spread his legs and I crawled between them, aiming my camera up at his hairy fuck hole. He spread his butt cheeks and showed me his hairy ass crack; then he spread them so wide that I could see inside his asshole – God, I wanted to reach up with my tongue. But as always, I restrained myself so you guys could have a good session with this hairy man. This hairy man in leather will be appearing with another hot, hairy stud in a couple of weeks; and you're going to love watching John fucking a nice piece of ass.
He's a hot man because: he's a confident leather man; he's got a sexy hairy chest; he has a big-nobbed uncut cock.
Watch this Hairy Man in Leather Stiffen Up his Uncut Cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment