TimJack

Friday, July 2, 2010

3 MUSCLE DADDIES

The hairy and very horny Steve Parker, showed up for this shoot ready to
do a solo JO. What he didn't know was that Cam and I were getting very
horny watching him on the set. Cameron jumped on to the set after Steve
had worked his cock with a pump getting it all big, thick and juicy with
some pre-cum oozing out of the head. In no time flat, Cam and Steve were
intwined in some heavy action. I was directing the scene and couldn't keep
my dick in my pants. Naturally, I jumped in and started to plug Steve's
hot and sweaty man hole. Cam and I worked a creamy load out of Steve's
balls and I shot a big load into Cam's gaping mouth as Cam shot his giant
load. This is a real good scene.
To see more click here to check out barebackMasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment