TimJack

Thursday, July 29, 2010

How to Train Your Boy by Daddy Jeffrey Huntwell

daddy boy fetishSit, beg…roll over? Eh, not so much in this case. We are talking about training your boy, after all, not a fucking dog. Of course there are those of you out there who I am sure treat your boy like a fucking dog, but me? Not so much. Don’t get me wrong, I like to make them obey and get on all fours, but rolling over? WTF purpose could that possibly serve?!
How to start? There are many ways…myself, I usually test the waters by starting out with a playful yet firm spanking. If you want to get a boy under control, do not whoop his ass hardcore right off the bat (or use a bat for that matter).
Now Daddy Jeffrey has a nice two-ass cheek wood paddle made for him by “Pleasureboy,” who is a good female friend’s submissive – a paddle he has actually used on “Pleasureboy” in the presence of his female partner (Hey, I had to test it out!). It works fucking great and PB was sporting wood the entire time!
So, once the boy with the big ass (hey, I love bubble butts…BIG TIME) starts getting used to the hand, I break out the paddle and crack that wood! (As in paddle to ass, not erection.) My boys have to have beautiful, ever hard cocks; don’t want to hurt the merchandise, right?!
Domination has begun! The next step is to get into your boy’s mind – it is one thing to wield a mean paddle when they know they have to obey, but how about when you are in public? Well, get into their minds and find a little something that you can use to let them know that you are boss and that when they are with you in front of others you expect that they behave.
I was out with one boy in training recently and I made a comment to him about his body type. I stated that it is obvious he has weight fluctuation problems (this was not a criticism, it was an observation). After excusing myself to go to the bathroom, I came back and he addressed me: “I texted a friend of mine and told him what you said and he told me that you are not worthy.”
Well, well, well – first of all, never text your friends when you are on a date with Daddy Jeffrey; THAT is pretty much a kick to the curb (unless you make restitution the way I want you to and never do it again). So I said, “You need to text him back and say, I am being an asshole, let me see it and watch you send it.” Well, he did what I said and he was rewarded at the end of the evening, however he was still kicked to the curb for bad behavior at a public function. Boys cannot act cocky and in charge when they are out with their Daddy! They can network and socialize, but do not cross the line…boy!
Sensory depravation is another good one. Blindfold your boy so he cannot see what you are going to do to him. I like to use various toys, like dildos, police clubs (like the one in Daddy Jeffrey‘s ass in the photo for his latest blog), ice cubes, hand cuffs and the list goes on & on. Whatever floats the Daddy’s boat! You are the one in charge, and with a consenting submissive anything goes unless it crosses a line. You should have a safe word, and that is between you and your boy. Personally, I like a boy to be under my control with a minimum of pain. He needs to do what I say in private and keep himself within my set ground rules in public (there has to be freedom in public…how weird would it be to control your baby in a social situation? People need to have lives, too).
Some of you may be more pain oriented than myself, and that is fine too as long as your boy does not mind. Don’t even think about getting jiggy with him at a dinner party, though, unless it is in a group of like minded daddies & boys.
Daddy Jeffrey is currently looking for an ambitious, bubble butted boy in Los Angeles, CA. Drop me a line if you think you can handle it…oh, and be prepared to get on all fours naked and drink from a dog dish while I paddle you. Until next time, Oink!
XO
Jeffrey Huntwell

No comments:

Post a Comment