TimJack

Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Party Fuck

All the men in my office are studs. All of them are well-built, masculine men. Almost all of them are single or divorced. Because of the type of business we’re in they all travel a lot. I was one of the few who stayed in the office. One of their favorite topics after meetings is about their conquests on the road. They were always talking about the pussy they got or a hot blowjob they got in an airplane john.

My boss, Ed, was an ex-marine and was built like a brick shithouse. When he would roll up the sleeves on his shirt his arms were covered in thick, black, hair. He also had a shaved head and a big salt and pepper goatee. He often didn’t wear an undershirt and you could often see his hair-covered chest through the thin material of his dress shirt. Lots of times he would have a cigar clenched in his mouth.
If I spent too much time around him, I’d have to go into the john and beat off. I’d always shoot a big load on the stall door as I thought about sucking what I was sure was Ed’s massive cock. 


“John,” Ed said one day, as he came into my office. “you’re coming to my holiday pool party aren’t you?” 


“Wouldn’t miss it,” I replied. My dick twitched in my pants as I thought about seeing Ed and the other hot studs in swim trunks.
“Great,” he grinned. “I’ll see you Saturday night then.” 


“Sure thing,” I replied.  Ed left and I immediately went to jack off. 


As usual, I was early for the party. I couldn’t stand being late for anything. 


“John,” Ed greeted me at the door to his large house. He had a robe on that exposed his beefy, hair covered chest. “Come on in. You’re the first one here. Somehow I knew you would be.”

“I thought you might need help with something,” I replied, licking my lips.
“You bring your trunks?” he asked, giving him a little smile. 


“Sure thing.” 


“You can get changed and then we’ll see if there’s anything I need help with.” He gave me that little smile again.
“OK.”  Ed led me to an enormous bathroom so I could change clothes.
“I’ll be in the back by the pool,” Ed said. 


“OK,” I replied. “It won’t take me long.”
“I’m sure,” Ed grinned. 


The only light around the pool was from burning torches. Large tubs of iced soda and beer had been placed around the pool near tables that groaned under their load of food. Ed was already in the pool.
“Come on in, John,” he called.  I walked down the steps into the warm water and on into deeper water while Ed watched me. 


“Have you been working out, John?”
“Yes, sir. I have.”

“Well, you’re looking good,” Ed said. “Nice hairy chest. Nice pecs.” Ed ran his hands over me. His touch was like an electric shock. Except for the occasional, accidental, contact or a handshake, we had never touched. My dick began to harden in my trunks. 


“How about the rest of you?” Ed asked. He cupped my ass and my dick sprang to fully hard. “Hmm,” Ed murmured. “Very nice.” 


“Th-thanks,” I stammered. 


“And, how about this?” He grabbed my pulsing dick. All I could do was groan. I was afraid I’d shoot right there.
“Very nice,” Ed whispered into my ear. He pushed my trunks down. It was then I suddenly realized Ed was naked. His massive dick now pressed against my leg.
“I’ve got a stiff muscle,” Ed said. “wanna help me work it out?” I moaned again. 


“I’ll take that as a yes,” Ed grinned. He pulled me out of the pool and we walked over to a grassy poolside spot.
“I’ve thought about this for a long time,” I said.
“Time to stop thinking and start doing,” Ed replied, as he pushed me to my knees. Without any urging I took my bosses massive, drooling, dick into my mouth. 



“Johnny boy, I think you’ve done this before,” Ed gasped.
“Nothing this big,” I replied, returning to the job at hand. 


“Yeah, that’s it. Swallow your bosses big dick,” Ed gasped, as he slowly lowered himself to the ground. I ran my mouth up and down the bottom of Ed’s massive shaft. Reaching up his body, I ran my hands through his thick chest hair and pinched his nipples. 


“Fuck, yeah!” Ed gasped. I sucked on his balls. They were so big I could only get one in my mouth at a time. 


“Couldn’t you guys wait until the rest of us got here?” I looked up to see Charlie, one of the hottest studs in the office, leaning over us. He always bragged about all the pussy he got on his trips. I guess it wasn’t female pussy he had been talking about. He was naked and his big cock stood straight out of his hairy crotch.
“Bring your butt up here, Johnny,” Ed told me. I lowered myself onto Ed’s face and Charlie presented me with his drooling cock. 


“Suck me, Johnny,” Charlie ordered. Ed pulled me down and buried his tongue up my hairy ass. His goatee rubbed my butt cheeks. Charlie began to fuck my face. His hairy balls slapped against my chin. 


“Woof!” Charlie gasped. “Your goatee feels great against my balls.” I moaned as Ed tongue fucked me. 


“Hi guys,” someone said. I looked up to see Erik, a hot, hairy, redhead, with piercing blue eyes, dropping his pants. 


“Eat my ass, man,” Charlie gasped.
“Sure thing,” Erik replied, dropping to his knees and pressed his face into Charlie’s hairy butt crack. 



“Yeah,” Charlie moaned. “that feels so fucking good!” I suddenly became aware of a lot of moaning and groaning. I glanced around and, in the dim light, realized that everyone from the office was there. The area around the pool was full of men, sucking dick and eating ass. As the evening progressed, the groups slowly merged into one big mass of hairy, sweaty, men. 


Then, the men were once again in twos and threes.
“Time to fuck, Johnny,” Ed said. He pulled me onto a lounge chair by the side of the pool. “You ready?”
“I’m about ready to explode,” I said. 


“I’m sure you will, too,” Ed chuckled. He lifted my legs and rubbed his dick head against my twitching hole. Charlie licked Ed’s dick to get it ready to fuck me.
“Here we go, Johnny,” Ed said. He pressed the massive, helmet shaped head of his dick against my hairy hole. Slowly he entered my twitching hole.
“Feel good, boss?” Charlie asked.
“Fuck, yeah,” Ed replied. “like a furnace inside here.” He slowly and easily slid deep into me, lowering his hairy torso on top of me. 


“Oh, yeah,” I gasped, as I felt him hit bottom. My cock stood out hard and dripping over my hairy belly.
“Time to ride, Johnny,” Ed whispered.
“Yeah, boss,” I replied. “give me that big fucking dick. Ride me good.”
“Yeah, Johnny,” Ed replied. “gonna fucking breed ya. Fill you up with my hot fucking load.” 


“Fuck him good, boss,” Charlie urged. 

Ed began to piston in and out of my hungry ass.
“Fuck me!” I gasped. 


“Like that, huh?” Ed asked. 


“Harder. Fuck me harder,” I hollered, grabbing onto Ed’s hairy shoulders and pulling him down on me. Ed jack hammered his massive meat into my hungry ass. His hairy belly trapped my hard-on between us. I looked up just in time to see Charlie slip his dick into Ed’s mouth. 


“Yeah,” Charlie moaned. “Suck my cock, boss.” Around us, I could hear the moans and groans of men fucking men. 



“Mmmph,” Ed groaned around Charlie’s dick. Looking up over Ed’s sweaty shoulder, I could see Charlie’s dick pistoning in and out of Ed’s mouth. His hairy balls slapped against Ed’s goatee. I reached up and pulled on Charlie’s balls.
“Oh, FUCK!” Charlie hollered. “I’m gonna fucking shoot!” With that, he fucked Ed’s face even harder. 


“Do it, Charlie,” I urged him on, as Ed continued to ram my ass. Ed stopped his thrusting for a moment as Charlie dumped his load. Excess cum dripped from the corners of Ed’s mouth and fell onto me. Charlie pulled his still hard dick from Ed’s mouth. 


“My turn!” I hollered. “Fuck me, boss. FUCK ME!” Cum jetted from my dick, trapped between our hairy bellies.
“Aw, SHIT!” Ed hollered, as with one final, hard, thrust, he blasted his load into me.  Around us I could hear gasps and moans as the other men began to cum. 


Ed lay on top of me. His dick still wedged up my ass. “Oh, Johnny,” he gasped. “That was something else.” 


“It sure was,” I replied. 


“You deserve a raise for that,” he said, rolling off me.
“Thanks, boss.”
“Of course, the nights not over,” Ed grinned.
“What about the others?” I asked.
“They’ll be gone soon,” Ed replied. “You stay the night and we’ll discuss it.”
“Whatever you say, boss,” I replied. 

“If you play your cards right, this could turn into a long-term position, Johnny.”
“Well, I sure liked this position,” I replied.
“Yeah,” Ed laughed. “I think we’ll have a lot of fun together.”
“If this is a typical party, I’m sure we will,” I replied.
“C’mon, let’s go.” Ed took my hand and led me into the house.

To see more click the pics above
Story Courtesy of Mike White, Butch Dixon & Hot Older Male

No comments:

Post a Comment