TimJack

Monday, January 4, 2010

71514029
Sometimes fate just kicks your ass.  I was set for my date massaging the hot and hunky Max Blake, but instead I ended dating a 24-hour bug.  Max was all set to fly home late that evening, so I  asked my VP of Marketing, Jasun Mark, to take my place.  He was more than enthusiastic at the prospect of getting his strong hands working Max’s furry, beefy body from head to toe.
Jasun did a great job, rubbing Max’s hard body down, burying his face in Max’s crack, sucking his big cock and even taking it all the way down his throat, coaxing moans of ecstasy from Max. Before long, Max blew a thick load of cum all over himself and Jasun eagerly licked it all up.
When I watched the movie of one of my employees stepping in for me it got me wondering if anyone else out there would want to take my place and be “Jake For A Day?
To see more click the pics above or click "Max's furry, beefy body from head to toe, Jasun eagerly licked it all up or "Jake For A Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment