TimJack

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jacob

He came by to discuss his possible role in the new film, and just as I was showing him the way out, his hand brushed my ass, my hand brushed the bulge in his Jeans and we couldn’t help ourselves but quickly get in the lift and fuck. Boy, can he deep throat! (you will see what I mean when you see him in action here on "Fuckers". I am only glad that I was able to press the Out of Order button for a period long enough for both of us to spill our spunk all over the elevator mirrors. Luckily for me, Jacob came back at the end of the week to shoot a jerk off, which we did in the upstairs studio. I can’t explain why but it took longer than it should have, as we couldn’t keep out hands off each other. He Just looked so hot dressed as a builder! It amused the other staff here for sure, Maxwell B included, who kept walking by and saying "haven’t you finished yet?" Finished what I was thinking? I never wanted to finish eating Jacobs perfect hairy butt hole. He loved it as I used long slow movements with my tongue and beard rubbing on his sensitive ring. Eventually, we had to stop playing and get the work done. Jacob ended up spraying one of the mostly magnificent gushes of cum, I can remember seeing!
>>Click here to see the update: Jacob Post

No comments:

Post a Comment