TimJack

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Turnabout

I’m dozing in my bed, not aware of his presence until I feel his work calloused hands gently caress my furry ass. 

I hear him quickly pull off his clothes and then feel the bed shift as he joins me. 

His rough hands gently pull my ass cheeks apart and one of his thick fingers slowly slips into my tight, hairy hole. 


“Hmmm,” he whispers, “Nice and tight. Just like always.” 

I shift my position to give him better access to my fuck hole.

“Oh, yeah,” he murmurs. 

I feel his hot breath on my moist hole. I know what’s going to happen. It happens every night. Sometimes more than once. 

The bed shifts again and I feel his thick tongue lap my hairy hole. His beard and mustache scratch my ass cheeks. 

I moan as his tongue probes me, getting me ready for the fucking that I know will eventually come. 


“Yea,” his whispers. “A tight and tasty hole, gonna fill it with my big cock soon. Fill it with my hot load.” 

I respond by shoving my ass against his face. 

He responds by doubling his efforts. His saliva runs down onto my balls and then onto the sheets. 



“Get me ready,” I moan. “I want that cock up my ass. I NEED that cock up my ass!” 


“You’ll have it soon,” he growls. He rubs the dripping head of his cock against my hole. 

He begins to insert the meaty, helmet shaped head and withdraws before he really penetrates me. 

He teases me with his cock. Slowly, he enters me and then pulls out completely. 



“Oh,” I gasp.
“Like that, don’t ya,” he growls in my ear.
“You know I do,” I respond. 

His answer is to shove his fat cock up my ass in one rough shove.
“YES, fuck me,” I beg him. 

He pulls me up so that I am on my hands and knees.
“You want me to fuck you?”
“You know I do,” I moan. 

Slowly, he begins to piston in and out of my ass. His hairy balls slap against mine. His hairy belly crashes against my upturned ass.

“Yes,” I cry out. “Fuck me. Harder. Faster. More. Give me more. Fuck me. Fuck me.” 

He drops onto my back. The thick hair on his chest tickles as he moves back and forth on me. His big hands find my nipples and he pinches and pulls on them. 

I moan louder.
“Ya like that? Ya like the way my cock feels up your ass? Ya like me fucking you?” He continues his steady pace.
“Yes, yes, yes, you know I do,” I reply. 


“I should bring my buddies over,” he whispers in my ear. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? We’d all fuck you. Make you our bitch. Fill your ass with our hot cum?”
“Yes,” I groan as he slams his rock hard cock into me. “Bring them over. Let them all fuck me. I want them all to fuck me.” 


“You’re a cock pig, aren’t you?” 


“I love cock,” I moan. “I want all the cock I can get.” 



“You want me to bring you more cock?”
“Yes!”
“Big hard cock?” 


“Yes!” 


“Big, hairy, muscle studs with big, hard, hairy cocks?” 


“Yes, YES! I want it. I want all the cock you can bring me,” I cry out.
“Fuck yeah, I thought you would,” he growls into my ear.
“YES, YES!” 

He rears up and wraps his meaty hands around my waist. He begins to slam his cock into my ass. His speed increases. He fucks me faster and faster, harder and harder. 

My hard cock swings between my legs. I often cum as he fucks me and I can feel the sensations building in my balls.
“Fuck,” he groans. “I’m gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna fill your ass with my hot load.”
“Fuck me,” I beg him. “Fill my ass with your hot load.” 

He slams into me harder and harder. His sweat rains down on my back. 


“Yes, YES,” I scream as I feel his cock swell as pulse as his hairy balls pump out their load of hot cum into my eager ass. 



“Fuck, FUCK! I’m filling your hungry ass with my load.” 

He slams into me so hard he knocks me to the bed. I shoot my load onto the mattress as he continues to fuck me. I feel his load dripping out of my ass and onto my balls. 

He collapses onto me, his hairy, sweaty, chest still heaving with the effort of his fuck.
“Fuck,” he whispers.
“Did you enjoy it?”
“Fuck, you know I did.”
“Good.” I close my eyes and fall asleep in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment