TimJack

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shawn Young

Shawn Young
Shawn Young Shawn Young Shawn Young Shawn Young
I appreciate anyone with an unbridled sexuality and Shawn Young is a prefect example. Even though his wild life in Virginia Beach shows in his style and fun loving nature his upbringing down south peeks through in his sexy accent. Plus, he's got this southern charm that you just can't help but love. And while I'm really hot for chiseled muscles there's something about a natural build that you know comes from things like running and playing sports that really drives me wild. We talked about his love of mountain biking and I can just picture him riding with that hunk of power between his legs, on the back of a mountain bike. I can picture him doing well at anything that uses his hands, whether it be steering a bike, dribbling a basketball or working his hard cock. He loves playing with himself and without the slightest hint of shyness he confessed to me that he's even been known to jerk off in the car on long trips. I pictured him ! doing just that as he lie across the bed, putting on an excellent show for my cameras. His soft breathy moans were music to my ears as I watched that angelic expression he makes when he nears the point of no return.To see more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment