TimJack

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Devin Draz Massaged

73355
When I walked in, Devin Draz was spread out on my massage table like a Greek god. From the second I saw his stiff and sore muscles, I knew just what he needed: a special blend of post-workout relief that would have him moaning with pleasure. I started with a light touch from head-to-toe. I have to admit I got aroused by the mouth-watering display of broad shoulders, round tight buttocks and perfectly-formed thighs and calves. To loosen up those knotted muscles I applied a generous amount of body oil to his neck and shoulders, down his muscled back and finally, in slow circular motions, to his glutes. I could tell by Devin’s moans of pleasure that I was hitting his most sensitive spots.
I decided to incorporate a little tongue therapy, slowly licking the area between his butt cheeks. From there I took his beautiful cock into my hands before wrapping my mouth around it. I felt it grow and expand, swallowing it inch-by-inch. Leaving him wanting more, I had Devin flip on his back and slowly worked out the tension in his chest, abdominal muscles, quadriceps and hamstrings. Finally, with every major muscle group now stretched out, he happily kicked back as I finished the therapy with the perfect release.

No comments:

Post a Comment