TimJack

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey Friends and Fans of Ursophile

Just want to let you know that Ursophile's 3rd birthday is coming up on December 3rd. I thank the many visitors that have stuck with me for these 3 years checking out my site and all. It's been a real pleasure sharing my likeness of Daddies, Bears, Leather Men *Ahem* I mean Sir's and other hot men that I've came across. I've made a few friends in doing the website and most of all I've had a ball doing the website.

Ursophile would like to know... Who or what you'd like to see on Ursophile's Birthday (since it falls on a friday)? All and any suggestions are welcome. Feel free to comment below or send your comment/suggestion to my email at Qsmart302@aol.com.

Many hugs, tugs and gropes and Thanks to all my visitors & friends.

Your Ursophile Webmaster

Boy Quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment