TimJack

Thursday, November 18, 2010

TONY FUCKS JAYSON

Appearing this week is a scene that I can brag and take credit for cause I gave them the idea for it

Sometimes, there's some kind of magic that happens on film that can't be repeated. That kind of magic happened when Cam was fucking Jayson. I was doing all the filming and getting super hard while watching the two of them fuck non-stop in every possible position. At a certain point during the fuck session, I couldn't hold back and when Cam was taking a break, I plunged my cock deep up into Jayson's furry butt hole. Cam grabbed the camera and began shooting. I didn't stop fucking until I shot a monster load all over Jayson's hairy 6 pack just before I shoved my cock back in, still pulsing thick ribbons of man cream way up inside. Jayson cramped his butt muscles until he had drained every last drop then, he pulled off my dick real fast, spun around and force fed whatever was left in my balls down his throat. T

with: Jayson Park and Anthony DeAngelo and a cameo by Cameron Cruise

DIRECTORS' NOTES
I think we're some of the luckiest producers in the bareback business. We get to fuck the hottest men on the planet and Jayson Park is no exception. Both Cam and I had way much fun switching off and plugging his butt. He's a total barebacking raw sex, cum whore - but then, it takes one to know one... T



To see more click here to visit barebackMasters.


























No comments:

Post a Comment