TimJack

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Need Me Some Black Dick

By Xavier Martin at the Hot Older Male Blog

 I need me some black dick, inspired by TitanMen Philippe Ferro and Lawson Kane.

The sun had been too hot all day in Palm Springs and it was making me not happy.  I was so not happy that I was pouting all afternoon because my boyfriend Javier was being a typical Spanish prick and wouldn't fan me while I tanned in the sun.  Why did I bring him to America, I asked him?  I have sensitive French skin and I need to get a tan but stay cool at the same time.  The sun does not bother Javier because he is mediterannean and eats the sun like I eat good cheese.  Spanish prick.
So Javier told me to fuck off and he left in the car to go to the gym.  Prick.
I pouted more but no one was there to see me so I decided to stop and try and enjoy the sun.  I would make that Spanish prick pay for it later.
I don't know how long I stayed outside but soon I heard a voice calling from outside the gate that was not Javier.
"Yo! Jamal.  You there, bro? Jamal!"
I got up and opened the gate to tell this man I don't know Jamal.  Our friends were not named Jamal.  I did not stop to think that this man calling for Jamal would be black, or African American as you say here.  I had never had a black man inside me.  I need me some black dick, I thought.
"Bon Jour," I said, pouting my lips further.

"Uhhhh.  Yeah.  Jamal here?"
"I don't know Jamal but you can come in to look."
"Ummm.  Ok.  Jamal's not staying here anymore?"
"I told you I don't know Jamal."
"Ok.  Then I'll try his cell."
"Is he in prison, this Jamal?"
"What?"
"You are going to look in his prison cell?"
"No!  HA!  His cell phone!"
"Oh, I did not understand.  I'm not too good with my English still."
"Uhhhh.  Yeah."
"Come in," I said and gave him my best pout and looked down his tight body.

"Yeah.  OK.  I'm Lawson."  He put out his hand.
"Thank you.  I am Philippe."
We shook hands and I did not waste time.  "I think you should fuck me, Lawson."
Lawson smiled.  "You do, huh."
"Yes, I do."
"Are we alone, Philippe."
"Yes and I want your black dick."
"I see you don't go for the subtle moves."
"I don't understand that but please let's fuck now."
Lawson laughed.  "Why not?"

We did not waste time kissing.  I told Lawson I wanted to suck his dick and he fed me his big black cock right away.  Oh, I like this cock, I thought.
After a while, I told him to suck my big French cock and he got down on his knees to suck me.  So good.  So so good.

"you have lips like velvet," I told him.
"Yeah, but my cock needs more attention, Philippe.  Suck me some more," he said.


After his black cock got bigger and bigger with my sucking he said it was time for my ass to get wet for it.

Then, he got his fat black cock and pushed it up against my hole.  I wanted it so much now.
"Fuck me.  Please."

"You want this big black cock, fucker?"
He pulled it out and shoved it in then back out almost all the way out again.
"Oh yes, I want that big black cock!"

Lawson fucked me good and I wanted it all.  I knew soon Javier would be back and he would want some big black cock too.   I would let him have some.  I was not so mad anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment