TimJack

Friday, February 5, 2010

Daddy Jake Barebacks Brenden Cage

It's almost exactly a year ago Brenden Cage was busy pounding my ass into submission. Now it's time for my revenge! I was ecstatic when I heard Brenden was willing to cum back and let me turn the tables on him. To get in the mood Brenden asks for a spanking. I slap his ass with a belt before leaving a pink hand print on his bubble butt. He loves it, and drops to his knees and begins to blow me for doing such a good job. I'm rock hard in seconds with Brenden's warm mouth wrapped around my dick. We 69 and I bury my tongue in his hole, getting it ready for my bare cock. Brenden's ass is surprisingly receptive for a newly converted bottom. His ass feels amazing! I fuck him raw and fuck him hard until I'm ready to cum. He licks my balls and I squeeze out a load into my hands. Brenden then fucks my face and splatters me with his creamy cum. Revenge is sweet! To see more click here to visit Jake Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment