TimJack

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Drill Sergeant

John had gotten in trouble with the drill sergeant. Again.
“When you’re done cleaning the latrine report to my office,” the sergeant commanded.
“Sir, yes, sir,” John replied. Sarge scared him. He was over 6 foot of solid muscle. His shirts were always tight around his massive biceps. John had seen the sergeant in the shower. He was impressed by the sergeant’s massive, hair covered, chest. He had even sneaked a glance at the sergeant’s massive, uncut cock swaying over his large, hair covered, balls.


John always had to hurry away before he got a hard on.

Now, John had finally finished cleaning the latrine and headed to the sergeant’s office.

The lights were out. But, the door was open a crack.


“Sir?” John called. “Are you here, sir?”


“Come in and close the door, recruit,” John heard Sarge say.
“Yes, sir,” John replied, closing the door behind him.


“Did you do your job, boy?”
“Yes, sir. I did, sir,” John replied. He heard a strange slow, slapping noise.


“Come over here, boy.”

John walked around the desk. He could smell the beer on the Sergeant’s breath. John was surprised to see the sergeant’s massive cock sticking out of his uniform pants.



“You want this, don’t ya boy?”


“Sir. I, uh, I, I don’t know what to say,” John stuttered.
“I’ve see you staring at me in the shower, boy.” The sergeant slapped the palm of his hand with his hard on.
“Yes, sir. I have stared at you, sir.”


“On your knees, boy.”

John dropped to the floor and stared at the massive cock he was now confronting.


“Suck it, boy.” The Sergeant grabbed John’s head and pulled him on to his drooling tool. John opened his mouth and tried to swallow his sergeant’s dick. He gagged when the massive, helmet shaped head, hit the back of his throat.
“You done this before, boy?”


“No, sir. I’ve thought about it though, sir,” John replied.


“Well, well,” Sarge said. “a virgin cocksucker. Does that mean you’ve never been fucked, boy?”


“Never, sir,” John replied. 

He hungrily dove onto the sergeant’s hot cock.



“Take off your clothes, boy.”

John stood up and quickly stripped off his fatigues and the sergeant took off his uniform, revealing his hard and hairy body.


“At ease, boy.” The sergeant ran his rough hands over John’s hard and smooth body. “Nice ass,” Sarge murmured. He grabbed John’s balls and hard cock. “Nice equipment.”
“Thank you, sir,” John replied.


“I think we’re gonna have a lot of fun, son.”


“Yes, sir. I hope so, sir.”
“Bend over the desk and let me see your ass, boy.” John bent over the desk as he was told. A moment later he felt Sarge’s mustache rubbing between his butt cheeks.
“Like that, recruit?” Sarge asked, as his shoved his fat tongue up John’s virgin butt, his heavy beard stubble scratched John’s smooth butt cheeks.
“Oooooh,” John moaned. “Yes, sir. I do!”

The sergeant worked on John’s tight butt for a few minutes.

“Oooooh, Sarge,” John moaned. “That feel’s so good.”
“Yeah, son,” The Sergeant replied. “You like that, you're gonna love my cock up your ass.”


“Yes, sir,” John gasped.
“On your back, boy.”

John quickly rolled over. He pulled his knees up, exposing his butt hole. Sarge sucked on John’s smooth balls and played with John’s cock, as John writhed on the desk.


“Ready for some hot cock, recruit?”
“Yes, sir!” exclaimed John.

Sarge unrolled a condom down his massive cock as he stood between John's spread legs.
“Yeah. This is gonna be good, recruit. Not too many virgin butts around here.”
“Yes, sir.” John reached up and rubbed his hands through the thick, dark, hair, on the sergeant's chest.
“Pinch my nipples, boy,” Sarge ordered, as he slowly began to press his massive cock into John’s virgin butt.
“Yes, sir.”

Slowly, Sarge pressed into John’s hot butt.



“Like it so far, recruit?”


“Fuck, yeah, Sarge,” John replied. He could feel the sergeant’s hairy balls slapping against his ass.


“Fucking nice ass, recruit,” Sarge said. “Yeah. Crank on those nips, son.”
“Give me that cock, Sarge. Fuck me hard. I want all ya got, Sarge.”


“Take it, recruit,” Sarge said. He slammed harder and harder into John’s, no longer, virgin butt. Sweat ran down the sergeant’s back and chest.
“Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me,” John chanted. “Fuck me good, Sarge. Make me a real man, Sarge! FUCK ME!”
The sergeant slammed harder and harder into John’s tight hole. “Fucking great ass, recruit.”


“Fucking great cock, Sarge,” John replied.


“Sometimes me and a few other NCOs get together for a little party. Think you might be interested in servicing a group, son?”
“Yes, sir!” John replied. “They all got cocks like you, sir?”


“Yeah, recruit,” Sarge replied, as he continued to slam into John’s upturned butt. “All hairy, hot, and hung. You might even get some of 'em more than once.”
“Yes, sir. I'd love that, sir.”
“Yeah. I thought you would,” Sarge grinned. “You’re gonna be a real cock hound, son.”
“Yes, sir. I love it, sir,” John replied.
“You gonna cum for me, recruit?” Sarge asked.


“Yes, sir,” John replied.



“Yeah, son. I want you to shoot your load with my fucking cock up your hot ass.”
“I want you to shoot your load, Sarge. Fuck me good.”


“Yeah. I am boy. Keep cranking on those nips and I’ll be shooting a hot load up inside you soon.”


“Sure thing, Sarge,” John replied. He twisted Sarge’s hairy nips as hard as he could.


“Gonna fuck your load right out of you, recruit.”
“Oh, FUCK!” John hollered. “I’m cumming!” His hot spunk shot from the head of his pulsing cock, hitting him in the face.


“FUCK, YEAH!” Sarge bellowed, as his cock pulsed again and again and again, filling the condom to its limit.


“Oh, FUCK!” John exclaimed. “I never knew it was so fucking good to get a dick up my ass. If I known, I would have done it sooner.”
“Wait until we go to the fuck party, recruit,” Sarge gasped. “Then you’ll REALLY have a good time!”


“I can hardly wait, Sarge.”


“Let’s get to bed, son. We still have time for another fuck or two.”


“YES, SIR!” John grinned in the dark office. “I’ll take all you want to give me, sir.”


“I’m sure you will, recruit. Let’s go.” Sarge led John to his quarters for a night of hot man sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment