TimJack

Monday, February 1, 2010

Kegan Daniels loves daddies

Kegan Daniels loves daddies

For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a fascination with Daddies.

I was never attracted to guys my own age – still not.  I joke that one of the great things about being attracted to men in their 40s and 50s is that when I reach that age, my generation will have matured into the types of men who get me hard and I’ll have a whole new population to choose from!

High school wasn’t a very good source of eye candy.  Most of my teachers were women and the guys were all clean-shaven, except for my physics teacher, who was also the cross-country coach and grew in his beard over the winter months to combat the biting Kansas wind.  Purrrrr!
There wasn’t a great of jack off material readily available in my immediate environment.  I resorted instead to sneaking the underwear catalog up to the privacy of my bedroom.

I hadn’t accepted the fact that I was gay.  I was just a kid questioning my own worth in the world.  To say that I was a husky adolescent would be an understatement.  When I fantasized about another man I told myself that I appreciated male form, an ideal I hoped to obtain for myself.
My senior year I took a job at the video game arcade in the local mall.  Part of my responsibilities was to operate the carousel in the center on the lower level.  Every night after school it was a parade of suburban parents with their little kids riding around and around in a circle at $1.25 a pop.  Pretty mind-numbing stuff.

The only solace came in the form of the fathers.  I would lose myself in their scruffy faces or the rounded bulge of their jeans.  I couldn’t imagine kissing them or touching them – and to think that one day in the future I would want them to stick their hands in my ass…that was just WAY too much for my Catholic upbringing!  But how I stared and longed.

I had no idea what I was doing.  I didn’t even know what I hoped would come from it.  I just knew that something was stirring in my pants.  There I was – in the middle of suburban Kansas - cruising fathers as they hoisted their kids on to the fiber-cast horses!
Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it.  Another three years would have to pass before I found the Internet in college and discovered that I wasn’t alone in my passion for the hairy and salt-and-peppered.

I’ve come a long way since those days.  I’m much more comfortable in my own skin and have fully embraced my sexuality.  Instead of roving eyes checking out straight dads in Kansas, I’m now living smack dab in the middle of the world’s largest candy shop utilizing all of my senses to appreciate the Daddies who cross my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment