TimJack

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Easton

When college is in session, Georgia is a fertile recruiting ground for Hot Southern Boys. We found Easton on one of our trips to one of the biggest college campuses in the South. Easton was walking across the quad bi himself and looking extremely hot when I approached him. As soon as I got the words out of my mouth, Easton turned beet red. I wasn?t sure if he was embarrassed or pissed off.
Well as it turns out, our boy Easton is extremely sexual and likes it any way he can get it. When I told Easton that I was with Southern Strokes, he immediately got excited. (It seems as though Easton has this little crush on our boy Ashton.) Easton was definitely flattered and clearly excited about doing a shoot for us but he is really shy. He took my card and said that he would give me a call and let me know. Easton has the gorgeous face and piercing eyes all set on a tight swimmers body. Easton was really nervous at first and when he gets nervous, he talks and talks and talks. Once Easton relaxed, he lay back on the bed and took a deep breath and starting rubbing his body. Easton pulled out his rock hard cock and lubed it up and started to stroke. Easton turned over and showed us his entire hot hairy hole as he continued to stroke. Easton finally let out a huge sigh as he unloaded his built up steamy load. To see more click here to visit Southern Strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment