TimJack

Monday, February 1, 2010

Roman Todd

Outrageous, funny, and so sexy. You could totally picture Roman Todd on a reality show where hot young studs hang out on a Los Angeles beach and spend their days and nights partying, having fun and getting it on. He's got a pure, unfiltered honesty about him. What you see is what you get, and what you see is pretty fucking hot. When he came to me for an interview and I started to suggest he take off his shirt so I could get an idea of what his body was like he just threw off all his clothes and looked at me, waiting to see my reaction. It was that kind of ballsy attitude that got me to sign him up. While I love the kind of guys you could take home to meet your mother, fully clothed of course, there's something about a bad boy that always grabs my attention. And not that I would consider Roman an all around bad boy, but he does have an edge to him. And I find that so sexy. His debut appearance on Randy Blue Live brought down the house and I! got so many requests to have his solo up on the site we literally rushed it through production to get him out there. He had such a hot time making this video and I know you guys will go nuts for him. To see more click the pic below to visit Randy Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment